This is a personal blog where I write everything from my heart. Be it good, bad or ugly if it has been or is a part of my life in any form it will find its way on this blog. I assure you this is a blog intended for General reading and I’ll take personal care to maintain it for the same.
Rules for Commenting on this blog:
- Comment moderation has been enabled, so please bear with any delay in publishing comments.
- Being polite is the best policy, please be courteous in conveying your views (whether you agree or disagree with me or other commenters).
- Rude comments of any kind (be it calling names, or reactions in response to my views) will be deleted.
- Please don’t try to pass judgement over my real-life incidents. They are issues close to my heart. I’ll appreciate if you respect this fact.
- Please feel free to disagree but remember to share your point of view courteously.
- Constructive criticism, advises and even relevant suggestions are welcome till they are politely presented.
- Please avoid twisting the facts presented in the posts or in comments made by me or others, else the comments will be either edited or deleted.
- I try my best to respond to all comments and queries. For further details please email me at theerailivedin at gmail dot com