I am a die-hard foodie.
I love food and like to experiment in the kitchen. I enjoy cooking more than eating.
The outcome, I try to cook every tasty-looking recipe I get hold of.
I have a strong fascination of trying to cook every yummy dish I taste outside home. Be it at a friend’s place, at a wedding or even a restaurant, if I enjoy a dish, I’ll try to cook it myself within the next week itself. As far the recipe, Internet is my best buddy. If you are wondering why would I spend so much energy to try to cook it myself when I can eat it anytime in the restaurant, well that’s the mindset of a food-lover and it has to be as soon as possible to avoid forgetting the taste.
Come be a part of my passion for cooking.
- Paneer Capsicum Sandwich Pakodas
- Baked Samosas
- Home-made Pizza
- Patra – Spicy Colocassia leaf rolls
- Stuffed Potato with Sweet Corn, Capsicum & Cheese
- Beetroot & Carrot Cutlets
- Poori Stuffed with Paneer
- Dal Nawabi
- Kathal Dum Masala – Jack-fruit in yogurt gravy
- Pakore Wali Kadhi
- Masaledar Paneer Capsicum
- Paneer Makhni
- Palak aur Makai ki sabzi – Sweet Corn in spicy spinach gravy
- Baked Pasta with Pineapple, Corn and twin cheese sauce.
- Matar Mushroom – Tasty bhi, Healthy bhi
- Baked Vegetables in White Sauce
- Karele ki Sabzi- Delightful Bitter Melon
- Seviyon ka Pulao (Vermicelli Pulao)
- Garlic Naan
- Sarson ka Saag
- Turmeric Cooked Pickle Style
- Methi Murg – Fenugreek Chicken
- Chili Chicken with gravy
- Mutton Rogan Josh
- Meat Curry with Paneer
- Butter Chicken
- Navratan Mutton Curry
- Singaporean Chicken Fried Rice
- Pressure Cooker Chocolate cake
- Apple Crumble Cake
- Home made Kesar Pista Ice cream
- Chocolate Marble Cake
- Summer Spring Birthday Cake
- Jewish Apple Cake
- Banana Bread
- Vermicelli Sweets
- Apple Sharlotka
- Strawberry Cake
- Plum Cake
- Gajar ka Halwa
- Home made Fresh Mango Ice cream
- Chocolate Walnut Brownie
- Christmas Rum Fruit Cake
- Til Ke Ladoo