- Blogging is my real business. It keeps me alive, it keeps me sane. My long absences are marked with my constant efforts to write a post, which somehow hasn’t been happening to my liking in the recent past. As a result the drafts are piling like the files in a government office.
- On 1st of December I had actually planned to jump on the post-a-day bandwagon for December. I had even managed on writing a post almost 75% complete, but then things didn’t go according to the plan.
- These days I have stopped thinking and even reading articles related to divorce, it’s after effects or how to cope with it and the like. It’s not just a sign of my attempts at moving on, but also marks my extreme desire to not endlessly mull over my past. Instead I am trying to stay focused on the future and enjoy the present.
- Like I mentioned earlier, these days I am occupied making big decisions for the future. One step at a time. The progress is slow, the path is difficult but am content that I am finally on the road of actually working out my plans of securing Pari’s future.
- I have a lot of tasks lying incomplete because of lack of time. I hardly get any free time these days cause of many reasons, though the principal one being Pari. She wants me around at all times and her tantrums that are growing in intensity and duration at an alarming pace leave me craving for more hours and energy every single day.
- The past few days have been quite emotionally draining for me. I am actually going to do separate posts on the issues I have been struggling to conquer because I wish to record all the analysis I have done so far to help me in future when the same questions will raise their head again.
- Time seems to be flying fast. Maybe cause I am too occupied all day that I feel every now and then the weekend is here.
- There have been some moments lately when I was too happy to do justice in words. Nothing major though, but I happened to find two pairs of jeans that fit me like no other pair of jeans has felt ever before. That’s not it. I have lost a few inches and have gone lighter by two dress sizes, so the exercise seems to be working for me. Though I don’t give running after Pari enough credit, but I guess that too has helped me in getting fitter.
- While we are talking about denim, let me share, Levi’s is my favorite brand in India. Great fit and most importantly I love their modern-rise (waist-rise) series of jeans. What’s your favorite brand of jeans?
- Do you remember the story idea I had written couple of months back for the Harper Collins & Indiblogger Get Published Contest? If not, you can check it out at, Beyond the Horizon. The good news is the idea for the story has been approved, but the tricky part is, I shall get selected to submit the full story only if my story idea manages to get enough votes. Please help me promote my story idea by voting for it here. Your kind support is much appreciated.
The song on my mind: Aaj main Upar aasman neeche ~ Khamoshi
27 thoughts on “Back to business”
Good to see you back here…I see you on Twitter more often these days! 😉 Shame that Pari is going through the tantrums phase and hope it passes soon. Glad to hear you’ve dropped two dress sizes. Incredible! Never had a favourite jeans brand but recently bought a couple of Levis pairs only because it fit well around the waist and hips due to their bold curve jeans. I have a small waist but bigger hips and thighs and as a result, the back of the jeans tend to gape open…so this has been an amazing find! 😀
It pays to find the brand that suits you well. Though it is a bit of a struggle to begin with.
Oh yes, I am a lot on twitter from the past some time. I too am hoping Pari’s tantrums settle down a little.
Thank you PB
Welcome back 😀
Thank you DD 🙂
by voting you mean like is it? I liked it madam and now all the very best to you…
yayyyyyyyy to the weight loss.. now go and have some sweets 🙂 🙂 🙂
better get back to your business..
Yes, I meant like it 🙂
Thank you very much dear, I am trying, though not very successful as yet as you can see.
Thank you Jas
I hope you are out of what you have ben struggling with. And it is ok to take small blogging breaks. Sometimes life runs too fast. 🙂
Thank you for the wishes Amit. I agree 🙂
voting- done, all the best for the contest.. :).
me too losing so much of weight running behind Bunty.. i think i have come to 40 something Kgs now.. :(.. its high time i stop breastfeeding her before i loose more weight.. :(.
Thank you AM 🙂
40 😯 😯 well am no where near that kind of weight, but yes, am much lighter than what I originally weighed after Pari’s birth 🙂
Take care dear
Good to see u here 🙂
Congrats for losing the weight 🙂
Pari’s trantrum phase will pass for sure 🙂
Be strong & cheer up while I go off to vote for you 😉
Thank you Smita 🙂
Am trying hard to get back on the track
Good to know that you are back to blogging 🙂 Congratulations for being able to fit into your old pair of jeans.
Shall vote for your story idea too..:)
Well to be honest, it isn’t about an old pair of jeans for I ended up loosing a wardrobe full of those in my home overseas. In the post I’d been talking about new pairs of jeans I shopped for recently 🙂
Thank you Rebel
Good to hear from you ME, you are doing awesome and these posts speaks alot. I am so happy for you. I just voted, wish you all the very best in life.
Thank you sweetie 🙂
It’s your faith in me that keeps me trying. Love you 🙂
You were missed so much ME!! Come back to normal blogging soon. I look forward to reading your posts. every day in the morning and that gives me a lot of positive energy. So.. pls pls come back to normal blogging soon.. okay? 🙂
I am trying GB….but I am not sure what is it exactly that’s stopping me.
Will surely try to be more regular on blog soon 🙂 OK 😀
first of all i loved the song ..
levis is indeed a great brand and you are right they fit so much better than the same size in other brands ..
and yes time is running past for sure there are not enough hours in the day .. Take care and all the best
Thank you Bikram for all the wonderful wishes 🙂
I love Levi’s too 😀
Yay, same pinch Dew 😀
So happy for you for the good things you have written above..moving on and all. But double happy for being able to fit on to that old jeans. 🙂 Way to go..
Thank you Dil 🙂
Pingback: Break down « The Era I lived in
Comments are closed.